In what has to be the most shameful and disrespectful act in the White House yet, Donald Trump invited Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent and Kid Rock to the White House. The gang of deplorables gleefully shared photos from the meeting, including one (seen below) where they are mocking Hillary Clinton in front of her official White House portrait from her time as first lady.
Here is a list of just some of the vile, racist, misogynistic statements Nugent has made about Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. List compiled from Media Matters:
- In January 2016, Nugent said Hillary Clinton should be hanged for treason.
- In May 2016, Nugent promoted a video saying Hillary Clinton should be shot, adding “I got your gun control right here bitch!”
- In 2014, he called President Obama a “subhuman mongrel” and said Hillary Clinton was a “toxic cunt.”
- During a live concert in 2007, he waved an assault rifle on stage, said Hillary Clinton should “ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch” and said Obama should “suck on my machine gun.”
- Nugent has shared vile racist memes on his Facebook page and repeatedly praised the usage of the word “nigger.”
With all of that said, Donald Trump thought it would be appropriate to have that vile, hideous, racist, misogynist inside the White House.
— Jake Tapper (@jaketapper) 20 de abril de 2017
This is the world we live in now. Where outright racists are invited into the White House. In 2017.